- an overview of the projects and the work to date
- reports on specific sub-projects
- introductory workshops on the tools and resources being developed
- a workshop on using Discursis, a tool for tracking topics in interactive use of language
- the opportunity to influence future work by exploring and providing feedback on the data interface which we are building.
The activities will be of interest to anyone who conducts research which includes language data, especially those who use or would like to use computational tools in their research. Participants should bring their own computer; no software is required beyond a web browser. Please click here
to download the program.
Catering is provided and therefore a registration fee is being charged for this event to partially cover the cost ($25 full rate and $15 discount). You can register this workshop while registering for the conference online
The Australian Text Analytics Platform and the Language Data Commons of Australia received investment from the Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC). The ARDC is funded by the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).