2018 ALS Annual Conference
Our annual conference ALS 2018 will be held at the University of South Australia in Adelaide, December 10-12, 2018.
For inquiries regarding the conference, please send an email to the organising team at the University of South Australia: email@example.com
The ALS has a Code of Conduct. This code applies to all ALS events including the Annual Conference. See the contact page for how to get in touch.
- Early bird registration cut off date: closed
- Deadline for presenters to confirm their membership with ALS: closed
- Conference registrations close: Sunday 25 November
- Conference dinner registrations close: Sunday 25 November
- Pre-conference workshops: Sunday 9 December
- Conference Welcome Reception (drinks and light canapés provided): Sunday 9 December
- Main conference: Monday 10 December - Wednesday 12 December
- ALS AGM: 5:30pm - 7:00pm Tuesday 11 December
- Conference Dinner (bookings essential): 7:30pm Tuesday 11 December
- See Program for more details
Connect before the conference
This year at ALS we are trialing a system that allows new ALS attendees the chance to be put in touch with someone who knows the conference well. You'll be put in contact before the conference, and can arrange to meet for a coffee while there. This means you'll have one extra familiar face while in Adelaide.
If you're a first time ALS attendee, or are from a campus with low ALS attendance, and would like to be put in touch with someone, let us know when you register.
If you're a regular ALS attendee and would be happy to be put in touch with someone ahead of the conference, let us know when you register.