Student Conference Attendance Support Grant
Applicants must be enrolled at an Australian university. Proof of enrolment may be requested from the successful applicant. Applicants may be students at any level (undergraduate, masters, PhD, etc), and must have had a paper accepted to present at the current year's ALS conference. Applicants must be travelling from another location for the conference (not within the same city)
The purpose of the grant is to assist student presenters with the costs of attending the ALS conference. Eligible expenses that may be requested are confined to: travel costs (airfare, bus or train travel); accommodation costs; conference registration.
Applicants should upload a pdf document of no more than two pages containing the following information:
- Name of applicant, university of enrolment, degree of enrolment, level (year of enrolment).
- Contact details of applicant (email address; phone number)
- Title of paper accepted.
- Names of co-authors (if any)
- Details of any other potential sources of funding (own institution; supervisor's research grant; etc)
- An itemized list of expenses for which support is requested, including travel costs, accommodation, and registration, with justification for each item (other than conference registration).
Applications should be submitted by cob Sunday 22 October.