Rodney Huddleston Prize
In its fifth year of being presented, the annual Rodney Huddleston Prize is awarded to the best paper published in the previous year of the Australian Journal of Linguistics as judged by the members of the Australian Linguistics Society.
The $1,000 cash prize is generously funded by Taylor and Francis, the publishers of AJL, and is named after AJL’s first editor, Rodney Huddleston, who edited the journal from 1979-1985.
The winner will be announced at the ALS Annual General Meeting on Thursday, 1 December 2022.
To cast your vote
- Click on the link https://als.asn.au/MemberGateway
- Use your login name and password to access the online member portal. If you have forgotten either, please click on "Forgotten your username or password?".
- After login, click on the "Votes" tab.
- The papers in Vol 41, 2021 of the Australian Journal of Linguistics are listed there; to access the abstract for a paper click on the paper title.
- To cast your vote for the best paper please click the button in the column to the left of your selected paper and then submit your vote using the button at the bottom of the page.
Voting closes at 10.00 on Thursday, 1 December 2021.